Who are you, in a nutshell?
I am a financial analyst, economist and author, who likes yoga and meditation.
I like to use my research and publications to connect with audiences globally, adding value to business world and enriching communities, generating collaborative partnerships and build long-term professional networks.
Your latest book is "Is the Australian housing market in a bubble?". What is the message you want to convey to the readers?
• Australian house prices are driven primarily by four key factors: mortgage interest rates, consumer sentiment, share market performance and unemployment rates.
• This book suggests optimization of the steady and stable growth of the Australian housing market can be achieved via balancing monetary policy, fiscal policy, and macroeconomic policy.
Who is this book for?
A variety niche audiences of industry and academic readers, individual property investors, businesses, financial institutions, government agencies.
What are the three main ideas that your audience should remember from your book?
• This book is a rigorous study of prior housing bubbles in Australia, incorporating analysis of the pre-pandemic housing boom started in 2012.
• From a macro-perspective, any reduction in interest rate significantly influences
house demand, and in turn house prices. Thus, changes in monetary policy have a direct impact on both house price movements and housing market performance.
• Positive consumer sentiment and good performance on Australian share market were found to be more likely to result in higher demand for properties, thereby also increases Australian house prices.
Describe Generis Publishing in a few words.
Generis Publishing offers quality collaboration and supports to authors, keep up good speeds with the current digital cloud climate, help authors contribute abundant knowledge to world stage.
Is there a quote that stands out for you?
A positive mindset brings positive things.
What would be your word of encouragement for a new author?
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.