1. Who are you, in a nutshell?
An Academic Doctor, an Academician &Senior lecturer, at A..ME Zion University with more than twenty experience, Senior Clergy & Administrator of the A.M,E Zion Church, and Senior leader in the Church Community in Liberia.
2. Your latest book is entitled "Stewardship, Old and New: First Edition 2022". What is the message you want to convey to the readers?
For them to recognize and realize " We have the responsibility to manage and utilize all of God's Creation for his glory and pleasing, and for His creation to live happily.
3. Who is this book for?
The book is the Christians, especially members of the A.M.E Zion Church and all individuals interested in Stewardship matters.
4. How long does it take you to write a book?
Between three to six months.
5. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
First from our Church General Conference Sessions in the USA, and second, from selected local churches in Liberia.
6. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
It is a full-time engagement process.
7. What would be your word of encouragement for a new author?
It is possible to be an author once you are disciplined and commit yourself to the process. It is a wonderful engagement that you will love to continue after your first experience, especially with a good publisher like Generis Publishing.